1) In a small bowl: mix 1 tsp cinnamon sugar, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, 2 tsps sugar
2) In a large bowl: mix 2 large eggs, 2/3 cup of milk, 1 tsp vanilla extract.
Mix with whisk until a uniform consistency.
3)Pour contents of small bowl into large bowl and continue mixing.
4) Prime skillet with butter over medium heat.
5) Soak bread slices in bowl mixture then place in skillet and cook
both sides until golden brown - takes about 30 sec per side.
6) Sprinkle confectioners' sugar on top. Serve with maple syrup.