DAMAGE/ATTACK: By spell or weapon type
SPECIAL DEFENSES: +1 or better weapon to hit
MAGIC RESISTANCE: 77% to all spells and spell-like powers regardless
of caster level
PLANE: Partial Prime
CLERIC/DRUID: 16th level cleric
MAGIC-USER/ILLUSIONIST: 18th level/14th level
THIEF/ASSASSIN: 10th level thief
BARD: 12th level
PSIONIC ABILITY: VI
ATTACK/DEFENSE MODES: Nil/nil
S:13 I:20 W:18
D:18 C:20 CH:16 CO:18
- Burnt umber hair, mischievous eyes of russet brown.
- Lithe and quick of movement, petite and spritely, slightly elfin appearance.
- Appears to be in her early 30's.
- Adventurer, explorer, and collector of magical artifacts, tomes, and relics.
- Knows virtually all spells.
- Adept in the arcane art of Technology.
- Lives with her companion, the quasi-deity Morgan, in their sprawling residence on
a small, hidden demi-plane.
- Usual dress: adventuring attire with many pouches and concealed pockets of holding,
a hooded cloak of elven design, and elven boots.
- Used a special herbal mix which bestowed on her an AC of 1 (not including DEX
bonus) that became absorbed within her body upon immersion in the pool of
- Always carries:
Often visits a demi-plane known as "Pandemonium"; a gathering place of
- a slender laser pistol in a thigh holster
- a magical dagger of +5 value set with a large black opal in the pommel
- a ring of an unbreakable, bluish metal set with a magical arcturus stone
This stone is one of a pair which formed together and can sense its mate
when nearby. It also allows the wearer to teleport without error to the
location of the other stone even if it is on a different plane. In addition,
the gem acts as a +3 luckstone.
immortals, gods, and heroes, for wild revelries and merriments.
There is a 90% chance that Fiona and Morgan will be encountered together.
- Born Fiona Moonfay, a princess of House Moonfay, rulers of a prominent coastal kingdom
on an alternate prime material plane.
- A legendary adventurer and sorceress.
- Encountered Morgan Star on a far distant plane while each was on a quest
to find a hidden
pool of magical radiance; a pool which was said to have
granted Immortal status and
heightened abilities to several legendary
figures in the distant past of both worlds. Neither
have been seen on their
home plane since that time...
KNOWN WORLD IMMORTAL
RANK: Celestial 3
SYMBOL: Blue Moon over Tree of Life
Magic Item - Fiona's Practical Pendant
(Chrysocolla pendant with
tumbaga setting and chain):
1) Locate Object, once/day
2) Object Storing(10'x10'x10' container,
Can even be used by the wearer as a
place to hide. Metabolism slows --
one month is like a day).
3) Find Secret Door - Automatically find
any secret door in a 10'x10'x10' area
when searching. Usable 3 tmes/day.