DAMAGE/ATTACK: By spell or weapon type
SPECIAL DEFENSES: +1 or better weapon to hit
MAGIC RESISTANCE: 77% to all spells and spell-like powers regardless
of caster level
PLANE: Partial Prime
CLERIC/DRUID: 16th level cleric
MAGIC-USER/ILLUSIONIST: 18th level/14th level
THIEF/ASSASSIN: 10th level thief
MONK/BARD: 12th level bard
PSIONIC ABILITY: VI
ATTACK/DEFENSE MODES: Nil/nil
S:13 I:20 W:18
D:18 C:20 CH:16 CO:18
- Chestnut hair, mischievous eyes of deep jade.
- Lithe and quick of movement, petite and spritely, slightly elfin appearance.
- Appears to be in her early 30's.
- Adventurer, explorer, and collector of magical artifacts, tomes, and relics.
- Knows virtually all spells.
- Adept in the arcane art of Technology.
- Lives with her companion, the quasi-deity Morgan, in their sprawling residence
on a small, hidden demi-plane.
- Usual dress: adventuring attire with many pouches and concealed pockets of holding,
a hooded cloak of elven design, and elven boots.
- Used a special herbal mix which bestowed on her an AC of 1(not including DEX bonus)
that became absorbed within her body upon immersion in the pool of magical radiance.
- Always carries:
There is a 90% chance that Fiona and Morgan will be encountered together.
- a slender laser pistol in a thigh holster
- a magical dagger of +5 value set with a large black opal in the pommel
- a ring of an unbreakable, bluish metal set with a magical arcturus stone
This stone is one of a pair which formed together and can sense its mate
when nearby. It also allows the wearer to teleport without error to the
location of the other stone even if it is on a different plane. In addition,
the gem acts as a +3 luckstone.
- Born Fiona Moonfae, a princess of House Moonfae, rulers of a prominent
coastal kingdom on an alternate prime material plane.
- A legendary adventurer and sorceress.
- Encountered Morgan Star on a far distant plane while each was on a quest
to find a hidden pool
of magical radiance; a pool which was said to have
granted Immortal status and heightened
abilities to several legendary
figures in the distant past of both worlds. Neither have been seen
home plane since that time...