DAMAGE/ATTACK: By weapon type
SPECIAL DEFENSES: +1 or better weapon to hit
MAGIC RESISTANCE: 50% to all spells and spell-like powers regardless of caster level
PLANE: Partial Prime
FIGHTER: 16th level
THIEF: 16th level
PSIONIC ABILITY: I
ATTACK/DEFENSE MODES: All/all
(Knows all psionic disciplines at 16th level of ability)
S:18/51(+2, +3) I:19 W:17
D:18 C:20 CH:17 CO:17
- Slim and athletic with long, honey-blonde hair and eyes of sea blue.
- Appears to be in his early 30's.
- Adventurer, explorer, collector, and engineer.
- Adept in the arcane art of Technology.
- Has a sprawling residence on a small, hidden demi-plane where he lives with his
companion, the quasi-deity Fiona(MU/IL 18/14, CL 16, BD 12, TH 10).
- Usual attire: brown fedora, leather flight jacket, numerous pouches of holding,
leather Bracers of Defense(AC2).
- Always carries:
There is a 90% chance that Morgan and Fiona will be encountered together.
- a pistol (any type from six-shooter to blaster) slung in a thigh holster.
- a sword with a blade of blue-white energy that acts as a +5 Sword of Sharpness
which can cut through most materials.
- a ring of an unbreakable, bluish metal set with a magical arcturus stone.
This stone is one of a pair which formed together and can sense its mate
when nearby. It also allows its wearer to teleport without error to the
location of the other stone even if it is on a different plane. In addtion,
the gem acts as a +3 luckstone.
- Morgan Star was born in the Rime Islands, son of a renowned trader captain and
a powerful sea witch.
- Lived from 510 CY - 577 CY.
- Moved to the town of Aurora(on the Wild Coast) at age 17 to attend the university.
Graduated in 530 CY. Lived in a large house 3/4 mile north of town for many years.
- Encountered Fiona Moonfay on a far distant plane while each was on
a quest to find a hidden pool
of magical radiance; a pool which was
said to have granted Immortal status and heightened
abilities to several
legendary figures in the distant past of both worlds. Neither have been
on their home plane since that time...